• PhD programs and undergraduate studies.
• Graduate and undergraduate academic awards.
• Lecture series with visiting scholars.
• Endowed chairs in Early Christian Studies at University of Michigan in the following areas: Patristics, New Testament studies, Eastern Christianity (Greek, Syriac, Coptic), Social and cultural aspects of early Christianity and its relationship to Judaism and Islam.
• Visiting scholars.
• Support Enoch Journal publication and International Enoch Seminar.
• Graduate foreign study program.
Copyright 2010 - Michigan Center for Early Christian Studies. PO Box 2995 Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106, phone: 248-231-4433